Caroline Ellison’s court testimony has now been released. This follows her pleading guilty to seven fraud related charges. She makes astounding admissions in relation to misusing customers’ funds, deceiving lenders and investors, and accounting fraud.
Support the channel (membership): https://financeacademy.gumroad.com/l/membership
* Simply Wall St Exclusive DISCOUNT: https://simplywall.st/?via=mark
* Check out my substack: https://financemark.substack.com/
* Sharesight: Get a month free and a free trial: https://www.sharesight.com/financemark
* Investment Valuation: https://amzn.to/2LUwYQW
* Venture Capital & Private Equity: [US] https://amzn.to/3l1oTvs . [AU] https://amzn.to/3pMyHfB
* Regression Handbook & Econometrics: https://amzn.to/3v22Asg
* Valuation: https://financeacademy.gumroad.com/
* VC & PE: https://financeacademy.gumroad.com/l/vcpe
* Skillshare: Get a month of free access: https://www.skillshare.com/r/profile/Professor-Mark/657649567?gr_tch_ref=on&gr_trp=on
* 0:00 Caroline Ellison’s testimony released
* 0:32 Insane borrowing practices and misusing customer funds
* 4:13 It gets worse: Alameda “loaned” money to FTX execs
* 5:36 Accounting fraud: deceiving lenders and investors
* 6:47 Caroline Ellison is sorry. Maybe.
* 7:53 What does this mean for SBF?